Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct and alternating current (AC/DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper, nickel, magnesium and their alloys.
– TIG regulations: post gas, current down slope/time, bi-level, balance
– MMA regulations: arc force according to the type of electrode in use
– 2/4 times operation
– hot start and anti-stick devices
– remote control connector
– MMA electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron
– thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.