Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current and alternating current (AC/DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys, aluminium, magnesium and their alloys.
– pulse and EASY pulse operation
– adjustable pre-heatingfor simpler striking in AC
– TIG regulations: bi-level, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC AC, square wave frequency
– THINSPOT function for quick and precise tack welding
– MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
– anti-stick device
– VRD device
– remote control connector
– thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.